Kiddylicious began in a dining room in Ealing, West London, in 2009, and is now a global, award-winning, tasty snacks and meals brand for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. It is sold in every major UK supermarket and worldwide in over 27 countries with two Kiddylicious snacks now being enjoyed every second around the world.
Founded by entrepreneurial mum of two, Sally Preston, Kiddylicious, is now the fastest growing brand in the baby food market. Sally (ex M&S as a food scientist) not only knew that feeding great tasting food to babies was the key to developing a positive attitude to food in later life but also understood the vital role that snacks play in a child’s early development. Sally is passionate in her vision that great tasting and nutritious food is the key to developing and educating young palates and that by giving a wide variety of tastes and textures from a young age, children can develop a positive attitude to food for life.
With innovation at its core the Kiddylicious range has grown every year, bringing something new to the baby and toddler snacking fixture with each and every product launch; and we’re proud to say that Kiddylicious is now the 2nd biggest brand in the UK baby and toddler snacking market.
- Little Bistro baby meals launches in the UK and Internationally to revolutionise the baby food market
- We launch the world’s FIRST allergen free Oaty Bar for babies from 12 months
- We launch Coconut Rolls (the first coconut snack on the baby fixture) & Fruity Bakes
- Kiddylicious Wafers win Product of the Year, Baby Food Category
- After the success of our award winning wafers, we launch a sister: Strawberry Wafer
- We spot a gap in the market for the perfect weaning snack, and launch My First Wafer
- Our Veggie Straws were flying off the shelf, so by popular demand we launch Cheesy Straws and Lentil straws
- We launch into the Netherlands, with Jumbo – our 26th international market
- Did you know that 50 million Wafers were eaten in 2016 globally?
- We launch Veggie Straws which prove to be an instant hit. Have you tried them?
- We were awarded the prestigious IGD Outstanding Small Business award
- We were ranked no. 13 in the Sunday Times SME Export Track 100 (for SME’s with the fastest growing international sales)
- We bring more veg to the baby aisle with the launch of Ha-Pea Snaps, the first baby snack to contain 90% peas
- We bring you lentil, quinoa and chickpea snacks for little ones
- We launch into China, UAE, Singapore
- Wafers win industry wide recognition with the Grocer New Product of the year award
- We revolutionise the rusk category with our (multi award winning) Wafers – modern, mess free and low sugar - now available in 4 flavours
- Our international expansion continues with Australia & Norway
- Sally wins the ‘Everywoman award’ for her inspirational work
- We have our first international adventure with the USA launching Fruit and Vegetable Crisps
- The first freeze dried fruit snack - Smoothie Melts, which like Wriggles are in portion controlled packs and 100% fruit so count towards 1 of 5 a day
- We launch the First “Squished Fruit” Range For Toddlers – Fruit Wriggles
- Fruit snacks launch in Sainsbury’s
- Fruit Snacks in Tesco, Asda &Morrison’s
- Kiddylicious Is Born